Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best brand of nail polish & where can I buy it?

OPI. nail salons, hair salons, online, some drugstores.What is the best brand of nail polish %26amp; where can I buy it?
sally hanson!!!





or if you want crazy colors, NYC





you can get both at any food store or Target!What is the best brand of nail polish %26amp; where can I buy it?
O.P.I.


You can get it at any cosmetic store.





Some drug stores.
I like OPI, and you can buy it at walgreens or rite aid, or any drugstore for that matter.
You can buy OPI nail polish at


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Good luck!
Chanel, at any major department store.
OPI!! and you can but it online, macys, and at any brand name beauty cosmetics store!
I use OPI too. All nail salons use it nowadays.
chanel le vernis, all nice department stores, saks, nordstroms

No comments:

Post a Comment