Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whats the best nail polish brand for long lasting nail polish?

I like to were my colors more than 3 days (my own nails)Whats the best nail polish brand for long lasting nail polish?
for me,it should be OPI.that's my fav.. I highly recommend it!


thousands of colors you can choose from. long lasting~~Whats the best nail polish brand for long lasting nail polish?
actually what ive found to work great on my nails is pure ice with nyc nail hardener clear top coat. they are both pretty cheap too pure ice is like 2.50 and they have a tone of colors and nyc is typically 99 cents. it works good for me anyway. definitely last more than 3 days i think im actually on day three and its looking pretty darn good.
Honestly, I have the same issue with nail polish. I want it to cover well and last long.





The BEST one I have tried for long lasting-ness (%26amp; I tried most brands) is MAYBELLINE FOREVERSTRONG + IRON.





It is doesn't chip and lasts about a week.
I use NYC kind it works amazing if you use clear top coat. it stays shinny and looks amazing and they have pretty sweet colors and its cheap. ha the Bon Bon kind works good with a clear coat too
OPI is a great brand with a million colors. They are a little bit more pricey, but they never dry out, and last a very long time on. I highly recommend it!
i agree about OPI





it's the kind they use in nail salons as well.





also to keep it on longer don't forget to add a top coat (clear)
OPI
Sally Hansen or Love My Nails =]
sally hansen no chip 10 day nail color
Loreal long last
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment