Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's a good nail polish that actually stays on?

I don't like that revlon colorstay because it gets goopy after like one use and doesn't spread on. Any other kinds?What's a good nail polish that actually stays on?
You know, I really don't think it's the brand of polish u use but what u put on your nails before u polish them. I have been putting some nail strengthener by Nutra Nail on first then I have used Avon polish then I put the Nutra Nail strengthener on top of the color and my polish has remained on for two weeks. My girl friends all thought I had gone to the nail salon and gotten nails on. Someone told me that the reason the nail polish separates and breaks off is because of the oils and our nail bed. That's why a nail base is recommended. Using the nail strengthener is the best. It also is a good top shine to give your nails that special shine. Oh one last tip try not to make your color too many coats, if u can get a nice even color with one coat that's best, but try no more than two. Hope it works for u.What's a good nail polish that actually stays on?
O.P.I is pretty good. Just make sure that if you're going to a nail salon, request a fresh bottle!
I'm torn between opi %26amp; essie, however, i have been leaning more towards essie. i love their chocolate kisses- a beautiful creamy chocolate brown!!!! good luck
Paul %26amp; Joe! I'd say their nail polishes are more long-lasting, even compared to OPI! :)
Well 4 me it is diamonds. It works really good and it is KINDA EXPENSIVE but it is worth it!
OPI or Essie
OPI or NYC
OPI, the stuff is great, 15$ a bottle though......make sure you use a base and top coat, because that really makes it stay on.
O P I is best on the market.
Try cow-dung. You use it as shampoo and soap then, why not as nail polish?
opi, goodluck!
Rimmel. It's my favourite! It doesn't go ';goopy'; or chips. You also only need to apply one coat.
AVON's Instant Manicure. It's a dry nail enamel. You just peel it off the paper and put it on your nails. It stays better than regular polish, in my experience.


You may get it through my website.





Karen/Avon Beauty Advisor


http://www.youravon.com/kingraham...
O.P.I stays a really long time when i get my nails done, i always get opi and it lasts for like 1 to 2 months
sally hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment