Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am allergic to fermaldyhyde - ingredient in nail polish no kidding. I have found a line of polish at?

Walgreens - Isadora. I have bought all my favorite shades however I was wondering if there are more polishes out there that do not use fermaldahyde as an ingredient. I would like to buy different shades.I am allergic to fermaldyhyde - ingredient in nail polish no kidding. I have found a line of polish at?
i guess they're gonna have trouble preserving you! ^_^I am allergic to fermaldyhyde - ingredient in nail polish no kidding. I have found a line of polish at?
I thought formaldehyde was outlawed years ago b/c it's a carcinogen?
I don't know but thanks for that information because i am also allergic to nail polish. I didn't know it was the fermaldyhyde. I so much appreciate this and hope you get the information you need because I need it to hagd
Have you tried the new Avon decal type nail polish strips?

No comments:

Post a Comment