Saturday, January 23, 2010

Whats nail polish brand do you reccomend?

Last one I used was some 99 cents stuff from CVS and it stinks! It was too thick and took forever to dry. What do you reccomend? (specifically what i can get at the drugstore)Whats nail polish brand do you reccomend?
OPI, it may be on the pricey side.


But it lasts a LONG time, the polish durable and it has a really nice shine.Whats nail polish brand do you reccomend?
i love OPI but its a little on the expensive side essie is good but again its kinda expensive and you cant get it at drug sores..... my absalute favorite is NYC it comes in lots of funky colors and its only 99 cents its better if you get it from target or a makeup place like ulta cuz sometimes the ones at the drugstore have been sitting thier for a couple years
no, go to hott topic. everythings ahmazing in there.


and theyre nail polish is banging. [:
I recommend O.P.I.,... but thats not sumthin you can get at a drug store
my wife will only use OPI, she actually brings it with her to the manacurist.
BARRY-M
I love Pure Ice.
ICE


its really great!!!!!!!!!!
OPI or Pure Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment