Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a nice nail polish color?

i love black nail polish, but my dad doesn't allow me to wear it because he thinks its ugly. so what nail polish color do you like you to use a lot? please write the name and brand.


i like any color as long as it is not neon or some weird color. or white.What is a nice nail polish color?
a nice nail polish color: (noun) a color of nail polish that is considered pretty. EG: Purple is a nice nail polish color.What is a nice nail polish color?
I have this awesome greenish color from urban outfitters..


I get a lot of compliments on this bubble gum pink I have, against tan skin.


Blue's are very trendy right now along with purples.. love the royal blues..
i dont really know neon colors are really cool so i dont know why you dont like it hot pink is really cool or a sky blue color
i like silver or gold !

No comments:

Post a Comment