Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I remove blue pen ink marks off cream leather chair? I have tried nail polish remover,hairspray, windex

Try a citrus-based cleaner, such as OrangeGlo.How do I remove blue pen ink marks off cream leather chair? I have tried nail polish remover,hairspray, windex
Denatured Acohol takes off maker easy. But it may discolor the cloth(anything might) So put some on a piece of cloth unseen aand test it. It it doesn't discolor it will remove the stain





Use denatured Alcohol not rubbing alcoholHow do I remove blue pen ink marks off cream leather chair? I have tried nail polish remover,hairspray, windex
Try rubbing alcohol.
Try some gojo hand cleaner, the original stuff.





it took the roofing tar off of my leather truck seats.
i don't no
Try Leathermaster or MagiSeal leather cleaner avail @ most furniture stores, it's what we use in the showroom to remove pen %26amp; marker from our leather furniture in the store.
Try magic eraser or 0000 grade steel wool. We tried everything and steel wool was the only thing that worked to get blue pen ink out of my mother's dryer.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment