Saturday, January 23, 2010

Will glow in the dark nail polish still work if I put it over normal nail polish.?

For halloween i am painting my nails orange but i want to make them glow in the dark for my school dance.Will glow in the dark nail polish still work if I put it over normal nail polish.?
yupp it should, but not as well as it would by itself.Will glow in the dark nail polish still work if I put it over normal nail polish.?
Yes you should put 2-3 coats on. 4, for it to be real noticeable.
read the bottle.
Yea it'll work, I've tried. Before u go though, remember to let them sit under a lamp or some source of light to make them glow even darker while ur there, and keep them under for as long as you can.





hope this helped!
It should still glow in the dark, but if your putting it on over the orange color, that won't show through. You can try and find some glow in the dark orange polish. I've seen it in drug stores.
Only do one coat of orange, leave for about an hour or longer, then do a coat of glow in the dark, leave to dry for quite a while, then add another coat of glow in the dark. :) Or just get glow in the dark orange nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment