Thursday, January 21, 2010

I accidentally spilt nail polish remover on a towel and carpet. How can I fix both the carpet and the towel?

I did this the other day.


Spilt onto my navy blue velvety type sofa and carpet.


I was worried so much


But it didnt do anything - it just evaporated and dried.


No colour lost or anything.


It was acetone based remover too.


GoodluckI accidentally spilt nail polish remover on a towel and carpet. How can I fix both the carpet and the towel?
use acetone free nail polish remover on both and then wash towel as normal and shampoo carpet to get smell of nail polish and remover out ,I accidentally spilt nail polish remover on a towel and carpet. How can I fix both the carpet and the towel?
Nail polish remover is actone its done. You can probably remove a circle of carpet from a closet area and replace that piece. Call a pro and have them do it they have a special tool to make the perfect circle.
try using accetone or orange cleaner go to home depot for the orange cleaner and the other one in shoppers drugmart or abc store
It won't hurt either. Just use another towel to dab it up from the carpet. Throw the towel in the wash. It will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment