Thursday, January 21, 2010

HELP PLEASE I GOT NAIL POLISH ON MY MOMS CARPET?

I know that it can be removed with glass cleaner but I only have auto glass cleaner.... will it ruin the carpet or even remove the nail polish.. I need help right now my mom will be home soon!HELP PLEASE I GOT NAIL POLISH ON MY MOMS CARPET?
Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!HELP PLEASE I GOT NAIL POLISH ON MY MOMS CARPET?
use nail polish remover





http://www.creativehomemaking.com/cleani鈥?/a>
depends on the carpet but, usually nail polish remover works well!
whenever i got nail polish on my pants i put hairspray on it (not a lot just a little) and then scrubbed it and it came off!

No comments:

Post a Comment