Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is the best nail polish colour that makes your feet look smaller(if there is one)??

OPI Lincoln Park After DarkWhat is the best nail polish colour that makes your feet look smaller(if there is one)??
i have bigish feet too and mine look a little bit smaller when they are painted light pink, kinda like this color:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/11鈥?/a>


its called princesses rule by OPIWhat is the best nail polish colour that makes your feet look smaller(if there is one)??
Beige-ish..?


French manicure mayeb
french manicure
Black or a dark brown, maroon, etc. make your toes look smaller, so I would assume feet also.





:)
Neutral shades like pinks and tans will draw less attention to your feet, while still giving you pretty toes.





I feel my feet are too big too, but when I want to wear a brighter or darker color I just go with it. After all, feet and toes are just a small part of one's total look.

No comments:

Post a Comment