Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is your favourite nail polish colour?

And why?


(french manicure doesn't count)What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Right now I'm loving OPI's Big Apple red. Its the brightest, sexiest red I've ever seen %26amp; being OPI it lasts for ages!What is your favourite nail polish colour?
Red, beautiful, different shades of reds, and it is a hot, hot color, very popular, and it is a hit with all ages.
i love hot pink or red for me and dark blue for my boyfriend
cotton candy


hotpink


blue


powder blue
Black..BLACK! looks awesome on anyone





also deep purples and glittery dark blues.


i love em %26lt;3











help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Any color of pink. :D
my favorite nail color is hot pink i like it because its so vibrants and bright
My #1 favorite is my Metallic Navy Blue polish..


becasue its dark and looks good on my fingers, and it isnt as common and expected as black.





my other faves are black..because it looks really good on my short nails


and a nude-color...idk why..it seems good for summer..and is the only decent looking light color.
i like red.
i like light pink and light brown , because it looks good on my nails :-)
Depends. Pastels are nice, and earthy browns and oranges.. along with vibrant colours. Essie has gorgy colours :)
I really like bright vivid blue. I think it looks so modern and unique. I like strange colors you wouldn't paint your nails like grey and yellow.


I also think pale nude colors like opaque pink and peach look really classy.
i like light pink nail polish color because it looks natural :)
Nude/pale pink because I have really pale hands and any other colour just makes them look worse! It looks natural and makes your nails look longer :)
RED i dont know why but i like it alot (after french manicure :-P)
metallic silver bc it complements my skin tone n matches all my jewlery!!! :-)
lime green - i also like blue and hot pink, not light pink =P


they stand out and are cheerful, i guess!
my fav color is ';elephantastic pink';. lolz. it is a real color! i love it. i also like one called ';text me';. they are good together. the pink and the sparkles. lolz!
gold/pale pink


shiny nails and matches any outfit!
purple!
pink with black stripes or dots its fun and bright and also pretty
i 鈾?all.





-Black


-Rose/hott pink


-Dark purple


-Dark red/burgundy


-Electric blue


-Lime green


-White

No comments:

Post a Comment