Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you could keep nail polish on forever, what color would you choose?

Please mention the name of the particular shade as well as the brand name.If you could keep nail polish on forever, what color would you choose?
dark-brown


or dark-purple





~*~If you could keep nail polish on forever, what color would you choose?
Mica Rose By Chanel (hey, it better be a nice brand if im wearing it forever!)





Its a versatile faint rose colour that can go with anything, and the crisp light pink gives your nails a clean, groomed, manicured look:)
I have no idea what the name or brand would be, since I haven't found a really good one yet, but I would have to have black polish. I love black and it goes with everything.
hmm encore by essie
brand doesn't matter


black of course it's the best color looks good w/ dark and bright clothes, is hot and then my mom couldn't make me take it off for church.lol ;p
Wicked by Essie. It's been my go to color for a mani and pedi. It looks great with everything.
black (any brand) , because it goes with everything and I think it looks chic :)
BLACK OR or dark purple haha anybrand!
BLACK duh!
i would pick a shell ish pink





its from bloom
its some kind of dark colors
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment