Sunday, January 17, 2010

When going to Seoul, South Korea from America by plane,how many bottles of nail polish can I bring?

How many can I bring without having to pay taxes at custom? Also does anyone know if I can bring beef jerky? And will eight jars of honey be a problem getting through customs?When going to Seoul, South Korea from America by plane,how many bottles of nail polish can I bring?
8 jars of honey???!!! What do you do? Drink them?





Anyway... I think that you can bring as many bottles of nail polish as you want. My mom brought a numerous amount and she never got caught.





I don't know about the beef jerky though.When going to Seoul, South Korea from America by plane,how many bottles of nail polish can I bring?
2
chrissy, the thing about the knife shooting, it was a joke, congrats, hardly anyone noticed, they were all so serious. I got a heck of a laugh!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment