Friday, May 14, 2010

What colour nail polish is best for indian girls?

Pink is really pretty on your skin tone! And also turquoise and silver would look amazing.





You could also try putting turqoise on and making little silver designs over the turquoise that would look incredibleWhat colour nail polish is best for indian girls?
You cant judge what nail polish colour will be suitable for indian girls. I am indian and pink suits me coz i am tanned, it doesnt look good for my other indian friend coz she is dark.What colour nail polish is best for indian girls?
Pink =]
gold would look beautiful :) or you could try - red or black :)


but defo gold . hoped i helped x
Not white, maybe like a yellow, red, turquoise, hot pink.
I'd say purple or a metallic gold color.


They bring out darker skin very well, I think!
Whatever color you want to wear.
I think purple or red looks good on darker skin :)
light colors but the contrast should be zero

No comments:

Post a Comment