Monday, May 10, 2010

I have a pair of red peep shoes and I dont know what color of nail polish to wear!?

I have bought a pair of flat, peep toe shoes. Very cute. They are bright red and have a little bow in the front. My dress is white and all of my accessories are bright red. I usually wear red nail polish or pink, but I dont think that I can do that this time. Are there any suggestions. Please dont say french manicure... I think that those are the hardest to do.I have a pair of red peep shoes and I dont know what color of nail polish to wear!?
I would go with white on my toes as a polish something fun and will match your dressI have a pair of red peep shoes and I dont know what color of nail polish to wear!?
Red, sounds good to me. Or go with a neutral color, like beige.
I'd go with a more muted color. A pretty pastel pink or a shimmery pink maybe. Nothing too bright that will compete with the shoe.
black nails with red accessories are totally cute and chic!
Get a french manicure done. Red shoes already stand out, I don't think you need anything flashy for your nails...
black %26amp; paint ur fingernails black 2
red,black,or french.
You should pain your toes hot pink and then put some red toe jewls on top of the pink.You can get toe jewls at a grocery store or meybe a beauty supply store.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment