Friday, May 14, 2010

I spilled nail polish remover on my razor phone from verizon?

i can turn it on but it keep turning on and on and on .


will it still work or will i get a new one ?I spilled nail polish remover on my razor phone from verizon?
Let it dry well it may still workI spilled nail polish remover on my razor phone from verizon?
probably a new one





however take it apart and let it dry out





might need to clean it with a cotton ball and very lightly damp water.. cant hurt at this pt!
first of all y would u keep your razr rite next to nail polish remover? Im sorry to say this but, you have to buy a new one.
take it to the verizon store. if you have insurance you might be able to get it replaced
it'll cost ya but you probably need a new one... my razr broke too, it was the crappiest phone i ever had cause it broke so easily
I would take into the local Verizon store and see what they have to say. Then I would do whatever they suggested!
Get a new one or see what happens!


Maybe take it up there to see what they say.
it should still work. i dropped mine in the toilet and it's still working
NEW ONE!!!!
dont know i have a crappy nextel:(
thanks for points

No comments:

Post a Comment