Monday, May 10, 2010

How can I keep my nail polish from chipping?

Use a base coat and a top coat. It's worth the while to do this your nailpolish holds up longer and you don't have to re-do it. Good LuckHow can I keep my nail polish from chipping?
This always happens to me unless I apply a professional base coat before the color, and a top coat after the color. Continue applying the top coat every day. :)How can I keep my nail polish from chipping?
Get a professional grade top coat.
You can use a clear coat over the top of your polish, but all really seems to chip, another option is buying a more expensive polish it seems to last longer.
before the color apply a ridge filler/base coat in one to smooth out nails and fill in dents and rough spots, Apply color let dry then apply a great top coat like Orly or Revlon. This will let it last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment