Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are you wearing nail polish on your toenails?

If so, what color?Are you wearing nail polish on your toenails?
no...it scares my mama when i do thatAre you wearing nail polish on your toenails?
Amazingly no. I usually have at least something clinging to my nails but I recently eradicated the last bit of harlot red that I painted on near the beginning of summer.
beige


but i went to the nail salon to get tips and i was testing out colors on my toes so i have one blue toe and one orange toe lol
I have french tip with flowers on my big toes...I live in so cal, so I wear flip flops %26amp; peep toes year round...so, pedicures are a must.
yes, and transparent one.. i normally dont wear nailpaint on my feet, but if i do, its only the transparent kind..
I like to sometimes, but haven't lately. I like dark reds........
yep, its a coral-ish/hot pink-ish color =]
None--I am a low maintenance kinda lady;-)
yeah i need to redo tho and its like pearly teal blue really pretty color
Nope. I need to put some on though. When I do, it will be pink.
No, but a lady with polished toes tells me that she pampers herself. That's a good thing.
Yes. It's called ';champagne';, but it looks frosty white.
Yes, black, it matches my bikini and most of my work clothes.
yes pink n white wit the diamonds!!!
I always do. i think toenails are ugly without it. they're red.
Dark sparkly blue.





:D
Yes, Coral pink






Yes.


Hooker Red ;)
yep!


hot pink!
no im not but my friend today she was wearing hot pink 1s
No
Hot Pink
Yep, french tip :]
yes. baby blue.
Nope.





Just Keepin it reall! :D
Pink.
French tip.
Im a guy, so that would be a no.
Mauve.
bright orange with sparkles
no haha

No comments:

Post a Comment