Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What should I add to my nail polish?

Well I have a bottle or two of dryish nail polish. It's all thick and stuff so I was wondering if there's anything I can add to it that'll make it normal What should I add to my nail polish?
put a few drops of nail polish remover, it will be normal liquid againWhat should I add to my nail polish?
Adding NPR works well. I actually figured this out myself when I was 8. :) I was painting my toenails, and I screwed up on my big toe, so I poured on some NPR on a cottonball, and a lot of it leaked out, and spilled into my NP bottle. I didn't know how to get it out, so I shook the entire bottle, and the NP got all runny. It was a freaking amazing day. :D
my stupid self was cheap and put water in my clear nail polish to see if it would add more to it and now its like white stuff in it and its very clunky and gross and smells like weak nail-polish mixed with green beans. LOL but i dont know just DON'T ADD WATER lol i've learned my lesson..and next time i'll just buy more polish lol
Add acetone (nail polish remover) or some alcohol (i.e. vodka) - then shake it real well and it'll be all nice again


Don't do this to clear nailpolish though
add a little drop of nail polish remover. but know it will take a little bit of shine out. but it thins it out
Ohh thats bad when that happends wat i used to do is i put it in the fridge.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment