Monday, May 10, 2010

Is wearing black nail polish kewl or not?

When I was wearing black nail polish people told me I looked goth even though I wasn't wear black except for the nail polish. Other people told me that it looked kewl.Is wearing black nail polish kewl or not?
What is cool varies from person to person. You should wear it if you feel comfortable in it, and like it!Is wearing black nail polish kewl or not?
i say it is in style, but maybe to make it a girly touch add a pink french manicure over the black or add white french tip manicure ovre the black or any other color you like. just not red cause to me black and red is goth





if you dont understand wut i mean email me at irish_10213@yahoo.com
i think its cool and it makes u look mystious,i wear black nail polish all the time and nobody tells me i look goth
Black nails look good as long as they are not too long and u keep a shiny top coat on them. If they look all chipped and dull black looks grungy and may make people think it looks ';goth';
Yes as long as it's really glossy and not chipped.
Not.
Who cares what other people think! As long as you like it.
the same thing happens when my friend jennifer wears nail polish. they say she's emo. i guess its ok though id never wear it.
im not sure what ';kewl'; is but i love black nail polish.














:)
Black nail polish will be forever kewl...goth or not! It's dark, different and daring so wear it! : )
Well if you have a punk style it's cool.........But if you don't it's not that cool....
Who cares what others think ! if you like ti then that is all that matters. Don't let others change you!
i LOVE black nail polish! but when i wore it, yes, everyone called me goth. I think it's only goth if you wear all black or are ';punk/emo'; but im not at all!!!
Dark red nail polish is really popular right now, so wear that instead of black. Black makes you look lik kind of a poser, you know? Or, just wear it on your toes, and not your finger nails.


good luck!
it depends on your style. if you rock the whole emo/punk style then it'll be considered goth/emo/punk. some people wear black polish simply because it's a nice contrast against their skin tone. if you like it, wear it, don't let strangers decide.
i would say yes if it had a white french-curl my friend did it that was cute
black nail polish is always cool, as long as your nails are short.





but right now, white is huge! chanel has this polish called ';blanc'; that is hot right now. try the white polish and just see how many people compliment you. i've been wearing white nail polish for about a month, and now I see people around my office and my other friends wearing it.
totally awesome!!! i LOVE wearing black nail polish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment