Monday, May 10, 2010

What is a good nail polish brand that goes on your nails easy and does not chip and dries fast?

The most important part of polish is the base coat. This coat provides the prime place to apply polish as it closes the pores creating a stronger bond. I recommend OPI brand.What is a good nail polish brand that goes on your nails easy and does not chip and dries fast?
opi is great. what works best for me though is getting them airbrushed at a salon--it stays on til my next fill.What is a good nail polish brand that goes on your nails easy and does not chip and dries fast?
I like O.P.I the best, even though it is a little pricey. I find that if I apply a base coat and a top coat my polish tends to last longer.
Wet 'n Wild
I use to sale Mary Kay and their nail polish is great. Also My Mom is a Ret Nail tech And she ALWAYS used OPI. Both are great. Not chipping drys fast and one coat.
I have to say I've fallen in love with Victoria's Secret Nail polish. A base coat, two ultra thin layers of color and a top coat wont take that long to dry and are pretty resistant to chips. I use the top coat after going to the nail place just to keep my nails chip free longer.
NYC, apply base coat and 2 thin layers instead of thick layers! It works! Try it!
NYC, don't have it on right now, but it last like two weeks! I wore it through basketball and volleyball and it stayed on pretty well.
they all chip...NYC works well and is cheap
There's a nail polish called ulta. If you put it on smooth %26amp; put an extra coat that would be good.
NYC... dries so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment