Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I got some nail polish on my skin and I want to get it off?

You know...around your nail? But it's so close to the nail that if I use a cotton swab, it takes polish off the nail. Any other suggestions?I got some nail polish on my skin and I want to get it off?
yeah dip the q tip into the nail polish remover that should be more precise,I got some nail polish on my skin and I want to get it off?
Well, that's all you can do. Either kinda scrape it off, of leave it on all day, and go to sleep in it. It usually comes off when you wake up. Oh, and while your painting, and you get it on you, Get it off with your nail immediately!
Try 1 of thoes nail polish remover pens, theyr thin so they wont remove the polish on ur nails -- just ur skin





=]


u can get them at --walmart/fred meyer/target.....ect

No comments:

Post a Comment