Monday, May 10, 2010

How come my dog acts all crazy over finger nail polish???

So every time im painting my nails or something he come up sniffs it, growls and come back for more!! he acts like he hates it but he love its!! it get him really hyper??? he runs around the house like he just got out of the bath... why??How come my dog acts all crazy over finger nail polish???
He's probably getting high off of it.





Keep him away!How come my dog acts all crazy over finger nail polish???
Probaly becouse of the smell, I know I like the smell of nail polish too. Dogs also like bad smells, becouse nail polish is bad to smell thats is probaly why he likes it.
the smell
Have you heard of sniffing???? Sounds like your dog is getting a quick high, courtesy of you....sad.
It's the chemical in it. It's like the guys who sniffs the paint fumes to get high; then dies when they sniff it too much.
They test them on animals, and probaly the smell. My old dog died from eating/drinking the nail polish. So i would adivse you to keep it away from them :)
it's the acetone in the nail polish...keep it away from him...it will eventually make him ill.
the acetone in the nail polish ---

No comments:

Post a Comment