Friday, May 14, 2010

I spilled nail polish remover I my mattress, any ideas on how to get rid of the smell? Thank you!!?

sprinkle some unused coffee grinds and leave for maybe 10-15mins.....coffee absobs odores and won't damage any suface....I spilled nail polish remover I my mattress, any ideas on how to get rid of the smell? Thank you!!?
Just let your it air out. Maybe put a fan on it.


I know it smells bad, but the odor will evaporate.I spilled nail polish remover I my mattress, any ideas on how to get rid of the smell? Thank you!!?
dry it up best u can then use a hair dryer to evaporate it more
Try water and white vinegar. The vinegar will smell strong while you're using it but will not remain in the mattress as the nail polish remover. A 50/50 solution should work well.
i would clean it then maybe sit it out side, then spray frabrese on it!
Great question...The same thing just happened to me this morning!!
It'll evaporate, open a window and point a fan at it. Put REAL vanilla extract onto a sponge and dab it all over the spilled polish remover. You might have to do that a few times, but real vanilla extract will get the smell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment