Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best nail polish?

OPI is too high in price and I can't seems to tell the difference in quality with descent priced nail polish.What is the best nail polish?
OPI is amazing. Rather than buying a bunch of cheaper nailpolishes, try investing in a couple colors of OPI that you could wear on a daily basis. Doing that could actually save you money, since cheaper nailpolishes don't always show up how you'd like and tend to chip and peel.What is the best nail polish?
OPI can be expensive but it is by far the best i've ever used - and I'm always trying different brands. The difference is that its lacquer and not polish - so is of much better quality, has a brilliant shine %26amp; really really lasts. I did my toes in some of their french manicure colours almost 3 weeks ago and still not a chip in sight.


Have you considered buying them on ebay? Thats where I buy all of mine. They are genuine %26amp; much much cheaper. . Check out the official website first to see what colours you like, then do a search on ebay %26amp; you should find loads.
try rimmel or revlon
I've had good luck with Revlon, but OPI is still my preferred nail polish.
I really like the new Salon line from Sally Hansen. It's brand new so it doesn't quite have the selection of colours that OPI has but in my eyes its a much superior product. It's incredibly long lasting and stays shiny throughout the duration that you wear it. NYX also makes great polishes and these are super cheap and come in a wide variety of shades.





To get the most out of your nail polish try adding a base and top coat, it really does wonders.
avon is what most jews buy
OPI





Because it is long lasting, strengthens my nails, has the high gloss vivid icy look I love. Or I can go with elegant, simple and classic nail polish colors depending on my mood.





Besides that OPI has an amazing selection of nail polish colors to choose from.





OH and I LOVE the names of their colors!!
Not sure about the best, but I favor Avon's.
i really like the line by Ulta. it goes on really smooth and if you add a base coat first, the nail polish, then a top coat, it looks amazing. and they aren't expensive whatsoever. usually they are about $7, but almost all the time they have a buy one, get one for free deal. enjoy!
foreverstrong rimmel
rimmel smoothe texture, gloss, man they got everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment