Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is china glaze nail polish a good brand to buy?

I'm just wondering if it's a good brand of polish to use....Is china glaze nail polish a good brand to buy?
Yes, it's very good. They use it in many nail salons.





:)Is china glaze nail polish a good brand to buy?
I've never acutally bought China Glaze nail polishes, but the people at the salon have used China Glaze on my nails. I don't honestly think its that good, and its overrated. I think that may just be because I have used OPI (which is amazing, and I think if you want a nice nail polish, get OPI and not China Glaze) all of my life, but China Glaze chips much quicker, and has a thinner brush, which is harder to fully paint your nails with.





Hope I helped %26amp; Good Luck!





xoxo,


Erica
It is a good brand, but I just don't like the brushes which is just my personal opinion. They're really skinny. Maybe it's just because I was used to the fatter OPI brushes. But the polish is good quality.
yes and i heard it makes your nail grow longer because of a hint of aloe and it is one of the best..
Yes. I love the variety of colors! Also BTW the people who make China Glaze are also the makers of OPI too.
yes one of the best polishes
yup i love them i have a whole bunch of colors from them there like the best
i've heard its really good, but i haven't had the chance to try it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment