Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the best nail polish that makes your nails super hard so they don't break?

sally hansen is the best and there are different formulas...find one that you likeWhat is the best nail polish that makes your nails super hard so they don't break?
Just cut your nails shorter so the won't break. I don't see the point of long nails anyway. They don't turn me on--not one bit. I doubt I'm alone on this. I do like nails to look healthy though.





Actually it is a turn off when a woman handicaps herself with long nails. ';I can't do it, I'll break a nail';What is the best nail polish that makes your nails super hard so they don't break?
Joan Rivers has a really good nailpolish sold on QVC. Lasts a long time %26amp; seems to keep my nails from breaking.
OPI- I can't remember what the name of it is but it is AWESOME!
OPI Nail Envy or they have nail polishes out their that have acrylic in the polish
I like good ol' fashioned Sally Hanson's Hard As Nails undercoat.
Sally Henson's thick nail shiner
well id say ';hard as nails'; like everybody else but i put a clear coat over the color so its even stronger!
Sally Hansen ';Hard as Nails';
ITS IS CALLD SUPER THICK POLISH EMAIL ME At devinn313@yahoo.com
Sally Hansen
try revlon ,estee lauder, or maybeline ,mary quant,or bobby brown





coco channel if u think puerfek
i believe theres a nail polish called ';strenght'; and they sell it in walgreens or theres another nail polished they sell it on avon called ';strengh lenght'; its a blue bottle as well both worked for me and my nails are long and helthy
Sally Hansens hard as nails.
u should not depend on nail polishes to make ur nails harder...but try and eat balanced diet so that u r internally nourished that ur nails grow faster and grow healthy too...
you could use any nail polish that says it has calcium in it nail growing stuff because it also makes it harder too
Diffinately Salley Hanson ';Hard as Nails';

No comments:

Post a Comment