Friday, May 14, 2010

I bite my nails and sometimes i accedentaly swallow some nail polish in my mouth..Is that bad?

Ya i know it is gross but i need to know...I bite my nails and sometimes i accedentaly swallow some nail polish in my mouth..Is that bad?
nail polish is toxic if taken internally, so as long as you are nibbling on your nails, don't wear polish. they have this terrible tasting stuff to paint on the nails to help you stop biting, you may want to give that a try.I bite my nails and sometimes i accedentaly swallow some nail polish in my mouth..Is that bad?
Yes, but not that bad.Stop wearing polish or stop biting your nails.CHOOSE ONE NOW OR THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE!!!!!
It's probably not the best thing in the world for you, and I would try to stop.


You can try-


A. Stop putting on nail polish.


B. Stop biting your nails


C. Use some of that really nasty tasting non-bite stuff that you can get from drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment