Monday, December 28, 2009

What is good nail polish color for younger teens?

My mother always thought it better to choose her own battles and nail polish wasn't one of them. She allowed me to wear whatever nail color I wanted, and especially encouraged funky designs. Sometimes if a color seems to be too ';dark'; or ';mature'; to some people, adding some lighter colored polka dots or stripes on top kind of cancels out the effect and just looks cute. :) You can also try adding nail-stickers like little hearts or flowers.





When I babysit girls I always ask their parents their feelings towards nail polish and if they have any guidelines before I come over because their child's appearance is something that is usually very important to parents and it's important to respect their feelings and standards even if they differ form your own.





Usually I think light colors, especially light pink, is pretty kosher with most people. I definitely wouldn't suggest anything dark red or black because that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. (even if it's your child and not theirs, some people feel that it just too mature for a younger girl.)





My personal opinion- you're only young once, let them have fun. As long as they aren't dressed like skanks or wearing incredibly heavy make-up, I don't think the nail polish color is going to make a huge difference, it's just fun. :)What is good nail polish color for younger teens?
Like, 11-13 or 13-15? If your 11-13, go for pinks, purples, maybe a orangy-pink, and your school colors, unless they are black. Anything girly. For 13-15 year olds, more bold and outgoing colors like neon green, hot pink, neon yellow, etc. They are more stand-out-ish, which is fun in middle school or high school, escipically if you have dress code.What is good nail polish color for younger teens?
My favorite is Celeb City (#13) by Sally Hansen





Pretty silver color!





I also love Insta-Dry Flashy Fuscha!





Minty Green and Neons are in style too!
anything bright like greens or blues. you could also do school colors or even their favorite colors. glitter is making a comeback too
navy blue, oranges, yellows, light green colors, and light blue =) those are my faves
one that isnt ugly





it doesnt matter its like asking


what color of shoes is best for teen to wear
I would say any but if you don't want anything dark i would say pinks
Any color but red.
The brighter the better!!!
any
pink purple sparkly red any color u like
teal purple and pink


its shows the prime of your youth
pinks, teals, greens. Im 14. I love my bright pink nail polish!
any! pinks, purples, browns...
pink or purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment