Saturday, December 26, 2009

Are there any tricks to making nail polish dry faster?

If I try to apply more than one coat of nail polish it seems to take a million years to dry and I always end-up with smudged nails. Anyone have any helpful hints?Are there any tricks to making nail polish dry faster?
There's some great stuff that looks like it's nail polish called ';out the door'; and you just brush it on and Wahlah!!Are there any tricks to making nail polish dry faster?
I always have a problem with getting my nails to dry fast without smudging or dents. I use Essie nail polish, its one of the best, its about $6 a bottle, but they last very long, and they dry with incredible shine. I always use the Essie Instant Dry Oil, its incredible, dries in about 2 minutes!

Report Abuse



Put them in a bowl of ice water! Works Great!
after you finish painting them, put your nails in cold water.
hairdryer on a low setting
u can try hair dryer / small fan
put in ice water or it never hurts to just blow them harder!
there are special sprays that you can use and they really work. they are sold everywhere that nail varnishes are sold. apart from that you can try putting your fingers in cold water as this speeds up the drying of the nail varnish.
Immerse nails in ice-cold water and it will dry faster and set better. Probably do this for about 5 minutes.
blow on them
Yeh, try blowing on them.
I swear this works. After applying, I dip my fingertips in ice water. Then eventually just wipe off the drops. It really speeds up drying.
go to Wall mart and buy mega Shine by Sally Hanson or brush on baby oil that works also.
Have some cute guy blow on them, while you are blowing on his........nails.
run your hands under hot water

No comments:

Post a Comment