Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best brand of nail polish that I can find at Walgreens?

Or makeup in general. Thanks!What is the best brand of nail polish that I can find at Walgreens?
The two best drugstore nail polishes are Sally Hanson and Maybelline. Trust me on this. I've tried everything.





As for makeup, it depends on what product you want. For lipstick, Revlon and Loreal. For eyeliner, Revlon and Loreal again. For mascara, Maybelline, Loreal and CoverGirl. For foundation, Loreal, CoverGirl and Neutrogena. For blush, Revlon. For lip gloss, Revlon. Pressed poweder, Revlon. Loose powder, Sally Hanson Cornsilk. For eyeshadow, CoverGirl. I hope that helps! Like I said, I've tried everything.What is the best brand of nail polish that I can find at Walgreens?
maybelline


nail polish is revlon
Colorama 5-day stuff.


it might seem cheap but trust me


there's like 2389470293847 colors


and i'm in chlorine alott and it stays on even through that.
I've found OPI hiding at Walgreens every once in a while..... but if you can't find OPI... the next best thing would be Sally Hansen.





When it comes to nail polish in a drug store, the higher the price, the better the quality is pretty much what I've learned from experience..
Rimmell's No Chip Nail Polish with Lycra. Lasts awhile at about $2 to $3 per bottle. Cheap and works! Love it!
Revlon
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment